Free Keyword Difficulty Tool : Welcome to SuperTadka , your trusted resource for conquering the world of SEO! We understand that optimizing your website’s content for search engines can be a challenging task, and choosing the right keywords is a critical step in the process. That’s why we offer a powerful and entirely free Keyword Difficulty Tool that simplifies the keyword research journey. With our tool, you can effortlessly uncover valuable keywords, assess their competitiveness, and fine-tune your content strategy to boost your online visibility. No subscriptions, no hidden fees – just straightforward, user-friendly SEO support right at your fingertips
Free Keyword Difficulty Tool
|Google Keyword Planner||Keyword research tool by Google Ads.||Free with Google Ads account.|
|Ubersuggest||SEO and keyword research tool by Neil Patel.||Free with paid plans available.|
|Keyword Surfer (Extension)||Chrome extension providing keyword data in SERPs.||Free to use.|
|KeywordTool.io||Keyword research tool with search volume data.||Free with paid plans available.|
|WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool||Tool for keyword suggestions and search volume data.||Free to use.|
|KWFinder (limited free searches)||SEO tool with keyword research features.||Free with limited daily searches; paid plans available.|
|Moz Keyword Explorer (limited free searches)||Part of Moz Pro, providing keyword research and analysis.||Free trial available, paid plans starting at $99/mo.|
|SEOBook’s Free Keyword Tool||Free online keyword research tool.||Completely free to use.|
|Twinword Ideas||Keyword research tool with suggestions and difficulty scores.||Free with paid plans available.|
|Keywords Everywhere (Chrome Extension, limited free features)||Browser extension for keyword data in SERPs.||Free with paid credits for additional usage.|
Google Keyword Planner
Description: Google Keyword Planner is a free keyword research tool provided by Google as part of the Google Ads platform (formerly known as Google AdWords). It’s primarily designed to assist advertisers in planning and optimizing their Google Ads campaigns, but it’s also a valuable tool for SEO professionals and website owners for keyword research.
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Suggestions: You can enter specific keywords, phrases, or a URL related to your business or topic, and the tool will provide you with a list of relevant keyword suggestions. This helps you identify potential keywords to target in your content or advertising campaigns.
- Search Volume Data: Google Keyword Planner provides search volume data, showing how often users search for specific keywords on Google. This information helps you understand the popularity and potential traffic associated with each keyword.
- Competition Estimates: It offers an estimate of the level of competition for keywords in Google Ads. This competition data can give you insights into how challenging it may be to rank for certain keywords.
- Keyword Trends: You can view historical data on keyword trends, including how search volumes have changed over time. This helps you identify seasonal or trending keywords.
- Bid Estimates: For advertisers, the tool provides estimated bid amounts for keywords if you were to run Google Ads campaigns. This helps in budget planning for paid advertising.
- Keyword Grouping: You can organize keywords into ad groups, making it easier to structure your Google Ads campaigns efficiently.
How to Use Google Keyword Planner:
- Access the Tool: To use Google Keyword Planner, you need a Google Ads account. You can access it by signing in to your Google Ads account and navigating to the “Tools & Settings” menu, then selecting “Keyword Planner.”
- Discover New Keywords: Enter your initial keywords or a URL related to your niche, and the tool will generate keyword suggestions. You can also filter results by location, language, and other parameters.
- Analyze Keyword Data: Review search volume, competition, and other data to identify keywords that align with your goals.
- Plan Google Ads Campaigns: If you’re an advertiser, you can use the tool to plan and estimate the performance of your Google Ads campaigns, including budget, bid strategies, and ad group structure.
Pricing: Google Keyword Planner is free to use. You do not need to run Google Ads campaigns to access the tool, but you do need a Google Ads account.
- While it provides valuable keyword data, it may not show precise search volume figures for very low-volume keywords.
- Google’s focus on paid advertising means that some SEO-specific metrics (e.g., organic competition) are not as detailed as in dedicated SEO tools.
Despite these limitations, Google Keyword Planner remains a fundamental tool for keyword research, particularly for those targeting Google’s search engine and considering Google Ads campaigns.
Description: Ubersuggest is an SEO and keyword research tool developed by Neil Patel. It’s designed to assist website owners, digital marketers, and SEO professionals in finding valuable keywords, analyzing competition, and optimizing their content and online strategies.
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Research: Ubersuggest provides keyword suggestions based on a seed keyword or a domain name. It generates a list of relevant keywords along with search volume data and keyword difficulty scores.
- Keyword Difficulty: The tool offers a keyword difficulty score that indicates how challenging it might be to rank for a particular keyword. This helps users choose keywords that align with their SEO goals.
- Competitor Analysis: Ubersuggest allows you to enter a competitor’s domain or URL, and it provides insights into their top-performing keywords, backlink profile, and content strategies. This helps you identify opportunities to outperform competitors.
- Content Ideas: It offers content ideas based on the most successful articles and blog posts related to a specific keyword. This can assist in content planning and creation.
- Backlink Analysis: You can analyze backlinks for your website or your competitors’ websites to understand the link-building landscape in your niche.
- Site Audit: Ubersuggest includes a basic site audit feature that checks for SEO issues on your website, such as broken links, missing meta tags, and other on-page SEO factors.
- Rank Tracking: Users can track their website’s keyword rankings over time, monitor changes, and identify areas that need improvement.
- Content Marketing: The tool offers insights into top-performing content in your niche, helping you identify topics that resonate with your target audience.
Pricing: Ubersuggest offers both free and paid plans. Here’s a breakdown of the pricing as of my last update:
- Free Plan: Ubersuggest offers limited free features, including a certain number of daily keyword suggestions, search volume data, and basic competitor analysis.
- Pro Plan: The paid Pro plan is priced at $29 per month (billed annually) and includes more advanced features, including unlimited keyword suggestions, historical data, and more extensive competitor analysis.
- Business Plan: The Business plan is priced at $49 per month (billed annually) and offers additional features such as content ideas, backlink analysis, and rank tracking for multiple websites.
- Enterprise Plan: Ubersuggest also offers an Enterprise plan with customized pricing for larger businesses and agencies. It provides access to all features and more extensive usage limits.
Keyword Surfer (Chrome Extension):
Description: Keyword Surfer is a free Chrome browser extension developed by the SEO tool provider SurferSEO. It’s designed to help users quickly access valuable keyword data directly within Google search results, making it convenient for SEO professionals and content creators to gather insights while conducting research.
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Data in Search Results: When you perform a Google search, Keyword Surfer adds an overlay to the search results page. It displays essential keyword data for each search result, including search volume, CPC (Cost Per Click), and the number of backlinks to the ranking pages.
- Keyword Volume: It provides estimated monthly search volume data for the keyword you searched for, giving you an idea of its popularity.
- Keyword Suggestions: The extension offers keyword suggestions related to the search query you entered. This can help you identify additional relevant keywords to target in your content.
- Keyword Difficulty: Keyword Surfer provides an estimate of the keyword difficulty right on the search results page. This can help you assess the competition level for specific keywords.
- Content Word Count: It also displays the average word count of the top-ranking pages for the search query. This information can be helpful when determining the ideal length for your content.
- SERP Analysis: You can click on the “Analyze SERP” button to get a more detailed analysis of the top-ranking pages, including backlinks, on-page optimization, and other factors contributing to their rankings.
Pricing: Keyword Surfer is entirely free to use as a Chrome extension. There are no subscription fees or premium versions, making it accessible to a wide range of users.
- While Keyword Surfer provides valuable data directly in Google search results, it may not offer as extensive keyword research features as dedicated SEO tools.
- It primarily focuses on search volume, CPC, and competition data and doesn’t provide in-depth analysis of backlinks or content optimization.
Keyword Surfer is a useful tool for quickly gathering keyword data while conducting research on Google. It’s particularly handy for content creators and SEO professionals who want a convenient way to assess keyword viability and competition directly within their browser.
Description: KeywordTool.io is an online keyword research tool that provides users with a wide range of keyword suggestions for various search engines and platforms. It’s designed to help content creators, SEO professionals, and marketers find valuable keywords to target in their content and advertising campaigns.
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Suggestions: KeywordTool.io generates keyword suggestions based on a seed keyword or phrase that you enter. It offers keyword ideas for multiple search engines, including Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and more.
- Search Volume Data: The tool provides search volume estimates, indicating how often users search for specific keywords. This data helps users understand the popularity of keywords.
- Keyword Difficulty Scores: KeywordTool.io offers keyword difficulty scores, which help users assess how challenging it might be to rank for a particular keyword. This can guide keyword selection for SEO efforts.
- Questions and Prepositions: It provides keyword ideas in the form of questions and prepositions, which can be useful for content planning, especially for creating FAQ sections or blog posts that answer specific queries.
- Competitor Analysis: The tool allows you to enter a competitor’s website or a specific URL, and it provides keyword suggestions and insights based on the content and keywords used by that competitor.
- Content Ideas: KeywordTool.io offers content ideas based on popular topics and keywords in your niche. This helps users create relevant and engaging content.
- Exporting Data: Users can export keyword lists and data in various formats for further analysis or integration into their content planning processes.
Pricing: KeywordTool.io offers both free and paid plans. Here’s a breakdown of the pricing as of my last update:
- Free Plan: KeywordTool.io provides limited free features, including a certain number of keyword suggestions and basic data. This plan is suitable for occasional users.
- Pro Plan: The paid Pro plan is priced at $79 per month (billed annually) and offers more advanced features, including unlimited keyword suggestions, search volume data, and keyword difficulty scores.
- Agency Plan: KeywordTool.io also offers an Agency plan priced at $399 per month (billed annually). It’s suitable for agencies and teams and includes additional features such as competitor analysis and more extensive data exports.
WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool:
Description: WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool is an online keyword research tool designed to help users identify relevant keywords and phrases for their digital marketing campaigns, SEO efforts, and content creation. It’s offered by WordStream, a digital advertising and marketing software company.
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Suggestions: The tool generates keyword suggestions based on a seed keyword or a topic. It provides users with a list of related keywords and phrases that they can consider targeting in their marketing efforts.
- Search Volume Data: WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool provides estimated search volume data for the suggested keywords. This information helps users understand the potential traffic and popularity of each keyword.
- Keyword Difficulty: While it may not offer a direct keyword difficulty score, the tool can help users gauge the competitiveness of keywords by showing search volume data. Higher search volume keywords are often more competitive.
- Negative Keywords: Users can also identify negative keywords—terms they want to exclude from their campaigns or content to ensure they’re not targeting irrelevant or undesirable traffic.
- Keyword Grouping: The tool allows users to organize and group keywords into relevant categories or themes, making it easier to plan and structure content or advertising campaigns.
- Exporting Data: Users can export keyword lists and related data for further analysis or integration into their marketing campaigns.
Pricing: WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool is entirely free to use. There are no subscription fees or premium versions, making it accessible to users without budget constraints.
- While the tool provides valuable keyword suggestions and search volume data, it may not offer the depth of features and analysis provided by some premium keyword research tools.
- It may not provide advanced features like competitor analysis or detailed keyword difficulty scores.
WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool is a suitable option for those looking for a straightforward and no-cost solution for basic keyword research. It can be especially useful for small businesses, startups, and individuals who are just getting started with digital marketing and SEO and need to identify relevant keywords for their campaigns and content.
Description: KWFinder is an SEO and keyword research tool developed by Mangools, a company known for its suite of SEO tools. KWFinder is designed to assist digital marketers, SEO professionals, and website owners in finding profitable keywords, assessing keyword difficulty, and optimizing their content for search engines.
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Research: KWFinder allows users to perform keyword research by entering a seed keyword or phrase. It generates a list of keyword suggestions along with essential metrics like search volume, keyword difficulty, and trend data.
- Keyword Difficulty Score: KWFinder provides a keyword difficulty score (from 0 to 100) for each keyword. This score helps users assess how challenging it might be to rank for a particular keyword. Lower scores indicate less competition.
- Competitor Analysis: Users can analyze the top-ranking websites for specific keywords. KWFinder provides insights into their domain authority, backlinks, and other factors contributing to their rankings. This feature helps identify opportunities to outrank competitors.
- Local Keyword Research: KWFinder offers location-specific keyword research. Users can target keywords for specific regions, cities, or countries, making it valuable for local SEO.
- SERP Analysis: The tool provides a detailed SERP (Search Engine Results Page) analysis for specific keywords, showing the top-ranking pages, their backlinks, and other on-page and off-page factors.
- Historical Keyword Data: KWFinder offers historical keyword data, allowing users to see how search volumes and trends have changed over time. This can be useful for seasonal or trending keywords.
- Content Ideas: Users can find content ideas related to specific keywords, helping with content planning and creation.
- Rank Tracking: KWFinder includes a rank tracking feature that allows users to monitor their website’s keyword rankings over time and track progress.
Pricing: KWFinder offers both free and paid plans. Here’s a breakdown of the pricing as of my last update:
- Free Plan: KWFinder offers a limited number of free keyword searches per day, along with basic keyword data.
- Basic Plan: The paid Basic plan is priced at $29.90 per month (billed annually) and offers more extensive features, including unlimited keyword searches, keyword difficulty analysis, and SERP analysis.
- Premium Plan: The Premium plan is priced at $39.90 per month (billed annually) and includes additional features such as historical keyword data and competitor analysis.
- Agency Plan: KWFinder also offers an Agency plan priced at $79.90 per month (billed annually) with advanced features, including rank tracking and access to other Mangools SEO tools.
Moz Keyword Explorer:
Description: Moz Keyword Explorer is part of Moz Pro, which is a suite of SEO tools provided by Moz, a well-known company in the field of search engine optimization. Keyword Explorer is specifically designed to help digital marketers, SEO professionals, and website owners with keyword research, analysis, and planning to improve their organic search rankings.
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Research: Moz Keyword Explorer enables users to find new keyword opportunities by entering a seed keyword or topic. It generates a list of related keywords and provides valuable data, including search volume, keyword difficulty, and click-through rate (CTR) estimates.
- Keyword Difficulty Score: Moz uses a proprietary keyword difficulty score to help users assess how challenging it might be to rank for a particular keyword. This score takes into account various factors, including the competitiveness of the search results.
- SERP Analysis: The tool offers a detailed analysis of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) for a specific keyword. Users can see the top-ranking pages, their domain authority, and other insights to understand the competition.
- Keyword Lists: Moz Keyword Explorer allows users to organize and save keyword lists, making it easier to plan and track keyword targeting efforts for various projects or campaigns.
- Historical Keyword Metrics: Users can access historical data for keywords, including trends in search volume and difficulty over time. This information can be valuable for identifying seasonal trends and planning content accordingly.
- Keyword Metrics for Specific Locations: Moz Pro users can access localized keyword data by specifying geographic locations, which is helpful for businesses targeting specific regions or markets.
- Content Recommendations: The tool offers content recommendations based on top-ranking pages for a specific keyword. This can assist users in creating content that is more likely to rank well in search results.
- On-Page Optimization Suggestions: Moz Keyword Explorer provides on-page optimization suggestions to help users improve their content’s SEO by addressing issues such as keyword usage, title tags, and meta descriptions.
Pricing: Moz Keyword Explorer is part of Moz Pro, which offers various subscription plans. Here’s a breakdown of the pricing as of my last update:
- Standard Plan: Moz Pro’s Standard plan starts at $99 per month and includes access to Moz Keyword Explorer, along with other Moz Pro tools.
- Medium Plan: The Medium plan is priced at $149 per month and offers additional features and usage limits.
- Large Plan: The Large plan is priced at $249 per month and provides more extensive access to Moz Pro tools and resources.
- Premium Plan: Moz Pro also offers a Premium plan with customized pricing for larger businesses and agencies. This plan includes advanced features and dedicated support.
SEOBook’s Free Keyword Tool is a free online keyword research tool provided by SEOBook.com, a well-known website that offers various SEO resources, including training, tools, and information. This tool is designed to help users discover relevant keywords for their SEO and content marketing efforts. Here’s more information about SEOBook’s Free Keyword Tool:
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Suggestions: Users can enter a seed keyword or phrase related to their niche or topic. The tool then generates a list of keyword suggestions based on the input, providing users with ideas for relevant keywords.
- Search Volume Data: SEOBook’s Free Keyword Tool displays estimated monthly search volumes for the suggested keywords. This helps users understand the popularity and potential traffic associated with each keyword.
- CPC (Cost Per Click) Data: It also provides estimated CPC data, which is the average cost per click for the keyword in paid advertising campaigns. This information can be valuable for advertisers and marketers.
- Competition Indicators: The tool offers a competition indicator, which can help users assess the level of competition for specific keywords. It typically uses color codes (e.g., green for low competition and red for high competition) to indicate keyword competitiveness.
- Exporting Data: Users can export keyword lists and related data for further analysis or integration into their SEO and content planning processes.
- Filtering Options: SEOBook’s Free Keyword Tool allows users to filter keywords based on search volume, competition, and other criteria, helping them narrow down their keyword selection.
Pricing: As the name suggests, SEOBook’s Free Keyword Tool is entirely free to use. There are no subscription fees or premium versions, making it accessible to users without budget constraints.
- While it provides valuable keyword suggestions and basic data, it may not offer the depth of features and analysis provided by some premium keyword research tools.
- The tool’s data may not be as up-to-date or extensive as what you’d find in paid tools.
SEOBook’s Free Keyword Tool is a suitable option for those looking for a straightforward and no-cost solution for basic keyword research. It can be helpful for small businesses, startups, and individuals who are beginning their SEO and content marketing efforts and need to identify relevant keywords for their campaigns and content.
Keywords Everywhere is a popular browser extension (formerly free, but with changes to pricing as of my last knowledge update in September 2021) that provides keyword-related information directly within search engine results pages (SERPs) and other websites. It’s a valuable tool for content creators, SEO professionals, and digital marketers. Here are some key details about Keywords Everywhere:
Key Features and Functions:
- Keyword Data in SERPs: When you perform a search on search engines like Google, Keywords Everywhere adds an overlay to the search results page. It displays valuable keyword data alongside each search result, including search volume, CPC (Cost Per Click), and competition metrics.
- Keyword Metrics: Keywords Everywhere provides search volume data that indicates how frequently a keyword is searched for. The tool also offers CPC data, which is the average cost per click for that keyword in paid advertising. Additionally, it offers competition metrics, helping users assess keyword competitiveness.
- Keyword Suggestions: In addition to providing data for the entered keywords, Keywords Everywhere also suggests related keywords and phrases. This can help users discover additional keyword opportunities.
- Monthly Search Volume Trends: The tool displays a trend chart showing how the monthly search volume for a keyword has changed over time. This information can be helpful for identifying seasonal trends.
- Multiple Search Engines: Keywords Everywhere is not limited to Google; it works with other search engines like Bing and YouTube, providing keyword data on those platforms as well.
- Bulk Uploads: Users can upload lists of keywords in bulk to get data for multiple keywords at once. This feature can be time-saving for larger keyword research projects.
- Export Data: Keywords Everywhere allows users to export keyword lists and related data for further analysis or integration into other tools and reports.
Pricing: As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Keywords Everywhere made changes to its pricing model. It transitioned from being a completely free browser extension to a paid service. Here are the details as of that time:
- Credits System: Keywords Everywhere adopted a credits-based system. Users need to purchase credits, and each keyword lookup consumes a certain number of credits. The cost per credit varies based on the number of credits purchased.
- Free Credits: Keywords Everywhere introduced a monthly free credits allowance for users, which could be used for a limited number of keyword lookups each month.
- Paid Credits: Users could purchase additional credits beyond the free monthly allowance based on their needs.